Sunday, June 9, 2013

You are an expert at sorry and keeping lines blurry

I have no idea why, but that song has been stuck on my head all day. Life has lately been a mixture of happy and sad days. I started running regularly (well not regularly, but I'm trying okay?) and I am trying to keep away from sweet stuff. Even while I write this, my teeth hurts. I have only one advice to you guys. See a dentist every six months and floss daily. 

Work is as usual, exciting and between working in DYM and some new projects, time seems to just go by. I'm currently loving the Gen Y talk and I seem to go through online lifestyle magazines while sipping vanilla tea. Vanilla is my second favourite tea flavour. I'm also going through a major wardrobe change. Time to get rid of my Hannah Montana PJ's (even if I say this, it will probably take another year to actually do this, I'm just way too attached to when Miley was enjoying the best of both worlds) and include pastel blazers in several colours. 
image credits
I'm also purposefully not repairing my shoes after a fiasco where I bought an entire shoe collection of a clearance sale and suddenly find myself in the midst of cheap and low quality shoes. Since then, I've grown to dislike them as they break so easily and I had to walk barefoot three days this year alone (only one of those days did I intentionally wanted to walk barefoot so I hid my shoe. :| If you haven't done that, then clearly you have not lived.) and I'm just at the verge of a mental shoe breakdown. 

All that crazy shoe talk aside, life's getting better. I'm trying to adjust to emotions (I cannot understand emotions not even if my life depended on it) and try to read 100 books by the end of the year. 

Tell me what crazy things you have been doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!