Monday, December 18, 2017

2010 me vs 2017 me

image credits



I was going through my old blog archives and saw this survey thing I did (i used to do a segment called suvey saturday, ahaha) and I realized in so many ways I am still the same person I was back then, but a few things have changed, so let's see. 

If I were a month, I'd be February. (still the same, I will always remember my Februaries)

If I were a day of the week, I'd be Monday. (Mondays are my favourite, it always feels like my day)

If I were a time of day, I'd be 6am. 3PM, (somehow this is the time where I feel the best now)
If I were a planet, I would be Pluto. (no longer a planet of our solar system, but still me)
If I were a sea animal, I'd be a Sea Horse starfish (I really love starfish now ahaha)
If I were a direction, I'd be East. (east is where home is)
If I were a liquid, I'd be Coca Cola gahuva (sweet when I need to be, bitter always, haha)
If I were a gemstone, I would be a ruby amethyst (it's also my birth stone)
If I were a tree, I would be an Oak Tree lemon tree (it smells so good and produces lemon!)
If I were a tool, I'd be a pen. (the pen is mightier than sword for a reason)
If I were a flower, I'd be a sunflower. (they spread so much cheer!)
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be rain sunshine (I'm more of a sunshine girl now)
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a piano. (yes, I like to be extravagant haha)
If I were an emotion, I'd be excited happy (age made me realize subtle happiness is what I need)
If I were a fruit, I'd be an apple. (hahaha apples are great, I love them)
If I was a sound, I'd be the sound of laughing children rain on the rooftop (somehow slow rain on the rooftop makes me feel all the feelings)
If I were an element, I would be water. (I like to think I'm more proactive and calm, like water)
If I were a car, I'd be a Mercedes Beetle (cute and vintage)
If I were a food, I'd be a cupcake ramen (I have a newfound love for ramen)
If I were a place, I would be a garden. (gardens will always make me feel at home)
If I were a taste, I'd be sour a bit bitter (like tea without sweetener)
If I were a scent, I'd be lavender vanilla (I've grown to really LOVE vanilla, so much that I love perfumes that have vanilla in them)
If I were an object, I'd be a book. (forever a book)
If I were a body part, I'd be the eyes. (they are the soul indeed)
If I were a facial expression, I'd be confused. (hahaha, still the confused cookie I am) 
If I were a song, I would be Crush Affirmation by Savage Garden (this is everything I believe in)
If I were a pair of shoes, I would be a Louboutin ballet flat shoes (comfortable but cute, I've grown to not care too much about brands despite what I do for a living)












































If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a shelf (to keep all your favourite books and thing in)
If I were a color, I'd be yellow. (forever the color of bright cheer and sunshine) 
If I were a material, I'd be silk. (perhaps I'm still a bit of silk) 

It's funny how you're SO different from who you were years ago but your essence is still somehow the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!