Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Another picture of myself, as if you guys aren’t bored already. But hey, I’m all up for shameless self promotion. =P
My usual weird pose whenever I don;t think people are talking pictures of me! Also, I love yellow, as if it isn’t obvious! Plus, this was the day I decided to dress up as a hufflepuff.Not a good idea, as people thought I was dressed like a Bee. Seriously! People don’t get me at all!!
Did I tell you I love posing around STOP signs cos I think they are cute. Some people may disagree. (yes, Iththi, I AM talking about you!). Also note, I AM NOT SLEEPING. I am just looking down!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
So, today I gotta put my iPod to shuffle and list the 10 songs that play. And since I don’t have an iPod, I’m using my ever so reliable media player.
1. Loabi Vanee Keevehey – Ehandhaanuga Remix
I don’t like this version, as I love the original version, and I’m against changing lyrics oven to do a cover, and I feel that the song was made worse. I still like the girl’s vocals.
2. Womanizer – Britney Spears
Honesty, this is the first Britney song I ever listened, and I instantly fell in love with it. I don’t like Britney, but she’s such a good singer. haha. Till this day, I’ve listened to many Britney songs, but this still remains my number one song!
3. Billu Bayankar – Billu
Ok, I agree. i have a weird taste in music. I absolutely love Punjabi style songs, and creepy songs like this. Gosh. I would listen to this over some much fames love song any day! Call me crazy, but that’s who I am.
4. Surili Akiyon Wale – Veer
I absolutely love this song. It’s very romantic and mellow. Normally I would rather listen to a hyper song, but this song soothes me, and it makes me dreamy. haha. Also, I love Hindi songs and movies more than English.
5. Fairytale – Alex Rybak
This is only Alex song that I know, and I then became a huge fan of him. Only one song was what took me to like this guy. Plus, he looks HOT!
6. Jogi Mahi – Bachna Ae Haseeno
There was one time in my life, when i put this song on repeat and only listened to it. This time lasted quite some time, so you can imagine how much I was attached to it. As said earlier, I have a fascination for Punjabi style songs. This one is special because it kind of tells the story of my life, at some point.
7.True Friend – Miley Cyrus
I am a huge fan of Miley, so I have all her songs. This song is not exactly a favorite. I just happen to have it on my playlist.
8. I Wanna Know You – David Archie and Miley Cyrus
Two of my all time favorite artists doing a great song. It actually should be my favorite, huh? But, not really. I do like the song, and play it quite often though.
9. Fabulous – Ashley Tisdale
Another favorite singer. You must think, “God, does she only like cutesy Disney songs?” haha. Not always, but I do love Disney. Plus, this song is totally fashion- related and fab!
10. Connected – Katherine McPhee
One more reason to love Barbie movies, they have amazing songs. My sisters and I love these type of songs. I personally love how happy-go-lucky this is, and Cat’s vocals are ah-mazing!
So, what is on your playlist today?
Today’s supposed to be about a picture of me and my family. But since my parents privacy is something I want to maintain, here are some pics of me and my sibling, Muntha (the older one. She turns ten next week) and Mickie.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Sunday, September 5, 2010
How I found about blogger and why I made one.
I am someone who always has something to say. Back in December 2006, I went on a Girl Guide camp to Malaysia. It was fun, and I made loads of new friends. One of them Aali, made a blog soon after we returned and I saw the blog, and I got addicted. After 5 blogs, and 3 years of constant babbling, I am still here with more to say than ever. haha. Before I had a blogger blog, I used to have a Virtual Tourist journal, which was like facebook back in 2005. I also had a wordpress blog and another blog in a free hosting place, but for someone as NON geek as me, blogger is the best friend forever. So, I’ve deleted the other two and stuck with blogger since then.
I also have 3 more blogs than this one. Write much? oh yeah!
So, why did I actually make one? I’ve already explained in some posts, but for those new let me re-explain. I started keeping a diary back when I just turned a teenager, back when twitter didn't exit, and the only thing we lost was a tooth. I’ve always has this fascination about writing thoughts down. I still get excited and giggly when I meet another person who keeps a journal/diary. ^^ So, soon internet became my best friend, and I had to have some place to myself where I can write the crazy things, where people would see me as the crazy, out of this world person I am, and where I can babble forever about how much I wanna fall in love, and the love I have for certain fictional characters and movies.
See, I can like go babbling forever, and ever.
For all bloggers out there, why did YOU start blogging?
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Another picture of me and my friends. Or more like Pictures!
My classmates and I are like Camwhores. we would pose anyway anyone says so that we can take a kick ass picture, This was one of those may-be-a-fail-or-may-be-not pictures. LOL. Guess my hand? no points for that though.
Me, my cousin, my cousin-in-law and a family friend at a cousin’s weddding.
I think this picture’s pretty self-explanatory. =P
Also I love photo bombing pictures with my Mileypose (peace out!) when someone is busy telling everyone how they are being cheated on. Oh, why oh why do I do these things?
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Today is about one of my favorite things, SONGS!!
Music and songs, I’ve known them since forever, but I only recently started discovering the forms of music, many different artists, and instruments, and it has opened my eyes into a new world full of lovely music. Since then music has taken over my life. =P
There are a lot of songs that I love, some because they were sung by people I love, others cos they are like my story,and some because they just have an air of mystery around them.
Songs that I listen to when I am:
1. Aaya Re – Chup Chup Ke – Love the video. This used to be my fav song when the movie first came out, and it still is one of my favorites.
2. Fabuluous – Ashley Tisdale – Whenever I need to feel fab, I turn to this song, and it has never failed me, EVER!
3. Crush – David Archie – My favorite song of all times. It is my go to song whenever I am, bored, sad, or happy!
4. Boom Boom Pow – Black Eyed Peas – Love the video.
5. That’s How You Know – Enchanted – you just need a bit of Oprah type music in your life.
6. Eyes Like Yours – Shakira – one of my first favorite English songs.
7. Malekey Effadha – Meera, Shamoon – This song just makes me smile every time I hear it.
1. Achchi Lagti Ho – Kuch Naa Kaho – whenever I am sad, this song makes me feel like whatever I do, there is always someone that would love me for who I am.
2. It’s Alright, It’s OK – Ashley Tisdale – The best breakup song, ever!
3. Two Voices One Song – Barbie and the Diamond Castle – This song keeps my hope alive.
4. I wanna Know you – Miley ft David Archie - two of my favorite people together, makes me feel like the world still has hope.
5. The Climb- Miley Cyrus – Hope, this song is all about hope.
6. If Cupid Had a Heart – Selena Gomez - to remind me that I will someday fall in love
7. You Belong With Me – Taylor Swift – whenever I am dreaming about something that I want, but cant get.
1. Tere Intezaar – Rahul Vaidya – my Hindi song of all time. It can never fail to make me feel alive, happy and fresh.
2. Sweet Sixteen – Hilary Duff – to remember the times when I was sixteen!
3. Hoedown Throwdown – Turn it full, and dance like crazy.
3. Wake Up America – Miley Cyrus – cos I’d rather listen to songs about Global Warming. haha
5. Round and Round – Selena Gomez – I just love the lyrics.
6. Airplanes – B.o.B ft Hayley – No matter how many times I hear it, it never gets old.
7. Gulhaalee Loabin – Samau, Dhifla – cos Samau is my favorite Dhivehi artist and cos I have heard him sing since I was 10 years old!
1. I Hate Luv Stories – Vishal Dadlani – It gives me an instant energy boost just by listening to this.
2. Desi Girl – Dostana This is such a fun song, whenever I play it I can see in my head how Amitabh and John dance. LOL
3. Ye Ishq Hai – Jab We Met – This is another crazy song that just makes me feel all funny and hyper.
4. Tell me something I donno – Selena Gomez – this song is fun, interesting and its kinda related to my life.
5. Remember December – Demi Lovato – because this song is just so heavy and fun!
6. Get Back To Hogwarts – AVPM – cos Hogwarts is where I belong.
7. Keeve Mihithaa – one of the few Dhivehi songs that never get bored of.
1. The Cuppy Cake Song – Amy Castle – it helps me get over anger. =D
2. & Things – Miley Cyrus – its a temper control song. LOL
3. Nobody's Perfect – Miley Cyrus – to remind myself that everyone makes mistakes.
4. Forever and Always – Taylor Swift – to get out all the anger!
5. I’m My own Grandpa – it’s so fun, after listening to this, I cant stay mad!
6. Cheater Cheater – Joey ft Rory – cos it reminds me everyone needs a backup song.
7. Foheleethibaa – it really doesn't d much, but soothes!
What are your go to songs?
So, today is about something I am proud of, in the past few days.
Lets see, I got my job back, for which I am really proud. Also, I am proud of my grades last semester, oh and I am gonna apply for this award thing, so wish me luck! It’s an amazing opportunity for a poor grad student like me (as mom puts it). =D
What else? It’s not like the last few days were he best of my life, where I did everything like Sheldon Cooper! The last few days were quite fun, but mostly because of my kick ass classmates and college, and work life. I haven't really done anything beside taking freaking amazing pictures, calling the college phone booth and talking in a British accent pretending to be Amelia Glenia! (I have no idea who that is. If there’s any real person named that, I am spry, It wasn't intended to be you!) answering in classes like Sheldon Cooper so that even the teacher doesn't understand me since I use huge words and talk really fast. =P Also, I have been taking pictures of people around college (correction: have been doing that since last semester.) and my collection has quite grown. (=
I guess I’m gonna keep ranting about nothing to do with today’s topic, so better no say any more. Ciao!