Friday, December 22, 2017

Currently: Dec 2017

December is going really great so far, alhamdhulillah. I've managed to get quite a lot done and I'm having a great time so far. This year has been extremely good. Entertainment wise, I'm not doing so great but oh well, when you're busy, you hardly have time for things ahaha. Here are some things I've been enjoying recently. 


Young Sheldon | I am a huge fan of Sheldon Cooper so when this series was talked about, I knew I had to watch it and it did not disappoint at all. The young actors are especially good and it's such a cute little series. 

Star Wars: The Last Jedi | I'm not a fan of SW but the boy is and it gives me more of an excuse to indulge in the things he loves and maybe I am liking it a bit. I did enjoy this movie, but perhaps I enjoyed Rogue One more. 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon | Let me just say K-dramas are life. Ever since my friend Sharoona introduced me to K-series by giving me full house, I've fallen in love and this one is really cute (aren't they all?) but it is also a bit of thriller which I love and I'm very excited to continue the rest of the series. 

The Sleepwalker's Guide to Dancing by Mira Jacob | I picked this book because of the title and it is so far pretty nice, I do love stories set in 60's for NRIs and it has that Indian charm to it. I haven't really been able t get fully into it because of my busy schedule but I am loving the writing. 

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card | This book is quite popular and I enjoyed it for the most part but there were some problematic things with the book. I do want to see the movie to see how it's all tied in. 

Reputation by Taylor Swift | Since the homegirl delivered this in Nov, I haven't been listening to anything else much. I really love it so much. I have to do a whole blog post about my favourite songs in the album (there are so many!)

What's keeping you entertained this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!