Monday, November 2, 2020

October 2020 Favourites

I'm back to feeling overwhelmed because life is back to being extremely busy with online classes, work, and ofcourse juggling my 232 hobbies! Last month was such a whirlwind, I don't even know how it went by so fast. Here are a few products I've been loving lately. 


Yes, there are a lot of Kanken stuff so let's start with that. I got some very very later birthday gifts from very special people and ofcourse they know how much I love the Kanken range so they spoilt me with the cutest products. 


Kanken Hip Pack
| Yes, this is a fanny bag and it's so spacious! It's become my go-to bag for the obvious reason of it being adorable and also ochre yellow which if you didn't know is my absolute favourite colour. Did I mention how spacious it is? I can pretty much fit all my essentials in it! 


Kanken Keyring | I also really love this blue so this keytag is wonderful. After much thinking I finally added it to keep company to the tardis that is part of my keychain. What else do I say about a keychain other than that it does the job and looks very cute. 

Kanken Pencil Case | I love this print so much. I't so bright and cheerful. Again, for a pencil case so slim, i thought it wouldn't fit much but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it fits all my essentials! 


Steampunk Gear Ring | I don't know if you guys know this about me but I do love the steampunk aesthetic eventho I'm too afraid to fully embrace it so this ring is just the perfect amoung of edge for me. The only downside is that the gears aren't functional, they're just still but it still looks very cute and cool! 

D12 Ring | I made this ring myself out of another ring base and some wires. I may have turned a lot of my DND dice into jewelry because I do love quirky accessories hahaha. This ring is y far my favourite ring I've made. 

Mini Amethysts | I'm just getting into crystals and I love my birthstone amethyst. It also holds a special place because my favourite blogger was Shea of My Amethyst. It's the stone of contentment which I definitely need more of. 



Lover Phone Cover | I'm not sure if this is available anymore since we're in Folklore era but yes it's the same case that was in her You Need to Calm Down video. I expected the Lover part to be more visible but it's very subtle. Nevertheless, I'm always happy to have any Tay Merch so this is a big win. 


Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner | I got this from Deseo but it's probably out of stock now. It's really great to bring back moisture to hair and works as an overnight leave in mask too. I use it for extra conditioning because my hair does get frizzy sometimes so it helps with the frizz a lot. 

Simple Day Cream | This is my first time trying this brand and I'm a fan. This cream especially is so light and works great as a moisturizer after toners/serums. My skin has visibly gotten better since starting to use this. I may have to get the night cream and face wash too. 


Ximivogue 3 Step Blackhead Removing Kit | Funny story about this. I was shopping with Dhum and actually saw this but thought it was a hand cream set so I didn't check it but then Dhum showed me that it was a blackhead remover set and there were only 2 sets in stock and we both got them. We both loved it. It's probably the best black head remover I've tried yet.

That's all the things I've enjoyed last month. What are your must haves for this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!