Monday, April 19, 2021

Currently: April 2021

This month has been a little low on entertainment as it is Ramadan. I've been on a whole k-binge for a while so most of the shows I watch are kdramas anyway. There's just so much to do and so little time to really do things ahaha, adulting am I right?


Oh Master S1 | This show I was so excited for because Nana and Minki and it has so far been so funny and heartwarming and I keep looking forward to it every time. It's not really going in the direction I expected but it's a sweet romcom that will have you swooning over their chemistry!

The Great North S1 | I had zero expectations for this but this is so absolutely hilarious. I love the misfit characters in their snowed in town of Lone Moose and all the misadventures they get into. So many jokes, so many laugh out loud moments and the animation is so cute too! 

Vincenzo S1 | Current favourite show. This show so effortlessly mixes action, humour, emotion and romance. With a super fun and talented cast, this is one to watch. The emotional scenes are so so good and so are the action, it really keeps you on your toes! Plus, Joonki is absolutely fantastic. 

Muse by Brittany Cavallaro | I like Brittany's writing and picked this up for the plot. So far, it's so intruguing and I am a fan of Claire, the main lead who seems to be one to look out for. Set in an alternative USA at 1893, which is now a kingdom, this is so interesting plot wise. 

The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon | I picked this just for the cute cover. As a previous radio jockey, the radio holds a special place in my heart and this fluffy romance seemed just the right non-emotional light read. 

Fearless (Taylor's Version) | Oh my god. How did miss thing keep Mr.Perfectly Fine in her vault for 13 whole years??? This brings back so so much nostalgia because I started listening to her just before original fearless released so this was the album that I wholeheartedly loved her first in. The classics, but in her more mature voice brings back so many good memories and I love that it's getting all the love it deserves. 

What's keeping you entertained?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!