Friday, October 31, 2008

A lil about me

image credits
Now here I’m wondering that how much little my pal bloggers know about me... The real me...At the start of my sophomore year, I have moved to this cozy lil place in maaveyo magu... And its so cool and lovely...We have only one neighboring house within our house... And its a family just like my family... A mom, a dad and two daughters... A younger daughter named Haifa (hai kolhu),8 yrs just like muntha and she even looks like muntha with curly hair and spectacles... And Thuhufa, lot like me but younger than me (She's in grade 6, both of them in Jamaaluddin)... And we even got a rabbit named Sparkles...muntha and haifa named it sparkles after they watched Barbie and the diamond castle where barbie and Alexa has two rabbits lilly and sparkles... I told them not to name it lilly since you know, we have a Lilly in blogosphere too, so it might get a lil bit confusing... Any ways sparkles is a keymartu, eats every single thing edible... Sheesh... Anyways its nice having a rabbot around...
And this place feels so like not male' with two palm trees, two jolifathis and lots of sand and blue sky above...So far all my friends who visited me here, adores this place... Lucky me... =P
Exams are still going on and not to mention me doing wy too bad in them... Life is good and my story is going well... And now my biggest obsession is Italy... OMG... After reading "Eat, Pray, Love" by Elizabeth Gilbart, I want to go to Italy and learn Italian, the most romantic language ever, and eat the delicious foods, adn visit Naples and eat the best pizza on the whole world.. I love travelling and its now  in my life list (A list of things I want to do before I die) to visit Italy and eat the best pizza plus learn Italian...
Its ben so long since I haven't dsone a scrapbook page or written a reivew... I might do them after the exam...
And...
I have advice for all the girls who wants to get married in a near future... "DON'T LET YOUR MOTHER IN LAWS DESIGN THE WEDDING CARD"...
PS Which name is better for my character? Estelle Moore or Estelle Quintano???
Love you guys..
Ciao... =)

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!