Saturday, January 17, 2009

Letter to Gates

image credits
I found this a few days ago on my mail, and couldn't help but share it with you guys...

Letter is from Banta Singh of Punjab to Mr. Bill Gates of Microsoft
Subject: Problems with my new computer
Dear Mr. Bill Gates,
We have bought a computer for our home and we have found some problems, which I want to bring to your notice.
1. There is a button 'start' but there is no 'stop' button. We request you to check this.
2. We find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friends clicked 'run' he ran up to Amritsar ! So, we request you to change that to 'sit', so that we can click that by sitting.
3. One doubt is whether any 're-scooter' is available in system? I found only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.
4. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot trace the key with this ' find' button, but was unable to trace. Please rectify this problem.
5. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when you will provide that?
6. I brought computer, CPU, mouse and keyboard, but there is only one icon which shows 'MY Computer': when you will provide the remaining items?
7. It is surprising that windows says 'MY Pictures' but there is not even a single photo of mine. So when will you keep my photo in that.
8. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME' since I use the PC at home only.
9. You provided 'My Recent Documents'. When you will provide 'My Past Documents'?
10. You provide 'My Network Places'. For God's sake please do not provide 'My Secret Places'. I do not want to let my wife know where I go after my office hours.
Regards,
Banta
Last one from me to Mr Bill Gates :
Sir, how is it that your name is Gates but u are selling WINDOWS?

PS, ELA weekend is gonna be on Feb 20th, ans I need ideas for activities, so any of your ideas is most welcome.. Thx in advance... =D
Ciao...

10 comments:

  1. hey there.welcome back eh.congrats on young mickie! an u no im an agent for hire fo the festival

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee heee halaau vehjje really.... salhi post eh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant stop laughing... its really funny... gamru meeheh dho??? :P:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..LOL..seriously second time i chocked on coke this month after reading a funny post..notto mention the moniter is wet all over too hehehe good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gigs...
    oh, Thankuu, and Ur so welcome in our team, but Im not sure whether we'll get enough budget for food.. I an't guarantee you 50 bajiya's an hour, or 4 submarine's everyday.. =D

    @dhiboy..
    hehe.. Thanks..

    @anjelica...
    hmm.. Banta singh is half insane.. =P

    @Darky..
    Im so glad I made you do that! *evil laugh*
    Poor monitor.. =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome ;] maja maja xD


    P.S I should write a letter to bill gates too! i have loads of things to ask from him ;]

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Muuthhish...
    Hmm, u should.. And, don't forget to mail a copy of dat to me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i simply didnt find it funny :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anony..
    Just because I find it funny doesn't necessarily mean u'll have to find it funny too.. Glad u expressed ur own feeling.. =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!