Image from weheartit
1. Ask them to move to another chair in a lecture class
2. Recommend them to read a good book (preferably a classic, or a Shakespeare one)
3. Wear mismatching socks on Dobby Remembrance Day and explain that when they ask.
4. Be very calm always, even when people are fighting.
5. Tell them their hair looks like Elvis Presley’s.
6. Say Harry Potter spells when they are about to do something.
7. When they win something, tell them it’s because you spilled a bit of Felix Felicis into their water bottle.
8. When a teacher asks a question, give a very details answer very fast (Sheldon Cooper Style) and when the teacher asks you to read it slow, read the exact thing VERY SLOW.
9. Quote from Shakespeare in lecture classes
10. Wear something crazy to class, and when anyone asks about it, make something up like “Didn’t you know it’s TAKE YOUR HUGE ASS BAG TO CLASS DAY?” and act completely normal.
11. When someone asks you “Can I ask you a question?” reply with “I’d prefer if you don’t. But I won’t go as far as to forbid it”.
12. Start speeches with “Ladies, Gentlemen, (the name of anyone in class)”
13. Smile at random people.
14. Talk in a British accent and tell them it’s not kissing it’s snogging.
15. Just be yourself.
PS, Don’t do all of this at once.
PS2, yes. I did them. ALL of them.