Sunday, August 10, 2014

#coolstuff

I'm currently very very obsessed with Hindi things again. :| I always have been I guess, I mean I love most Bollywood stars before they became buff so. Anyways, here are what's on my radar this month. 


1. Charger Adventure by Aal
This guy is brilliant, and he is hilarious and on top of that he is a Maldivian. It's so nice to see young talent in the Youtube community. Make sure to watch his earlier videos as well. 

2. Nawaf's Crazy video
Obviously no list of mine will be complete without a video from Wuff. This one I can relate to so well and so probably can all of you. 
image from buzzfeed
For anyone who knows Bollywood, this movie is something you must have watched and Imaan from Buzzfeed (who is my new favourite columnist) sums it up so hilariously well. I was laughing so hard reading this at work the other day. Also check out her other hilarious reviews of B-town movies and other fun articles. 

4. Word Crimes by Weird Al
If you have not been living under a rock, you must have heard Al's comeback into his rightful position. This song especially is so well done. I love all of the parodies and this guy shows class and wit while doing what he does best, bravo. 
5. Balam Pichkari
I watched this movie only recently and have been obsessed about the soundtrack, especially this song. It reminds me of the good old 90's when I was completely in love with Bollywood. *sigh* 
What are you currently loving? Found anything cool? Share with me via twitter/mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!