Wednesday, March 21, 2018

February Favs

I've been meaning to do this post for a while but I honestly couldn't decide on just 10 things and after pondering for days on end, I managed to reduce the list to these things (kind of funny how I miscounted and only included 9 things, oh well). February was my birthday month and my family and friends spoiled me to no end which is still so overwhelmingly great I cannot fully comprehend it. 


1. Fjallraven Kanken bag | I've been loving Kankens since I first stumbled upon it on tumblr about a year or so ago and oh my gosh it's so nice. I'm a multiple bag kinda girl but I carried only this straight for about two weeks and that should tell you how much I love it. The only downside is that the colour is very pale (and super pretty) so i gets dirty in this humid country super quick, sigh. 

2.  Instax Mini | okay I didn't know I was into pale blue but it's such a beautiful calming colour. My super wonderful friends got me this because again, I've been wanting one for the longest time. I'm still very new to it and haven't used it much. 

3. Flormar highlighting primer | I love a little glow from the underneath and this does just that. You can wear it on top of make up as well which gives you the nicest highlight. It's cream based which I love because I can blend it with my blush to create a natural shimmer.

4. Flormar make-up fix spray | This has become my new favourite. The last year I've gotten so much into make-up that now I go full out on a daily basis and this spray keeps everything in place. It does have a rather weird taste but I think I've gotten used to it too. 

5. Flormar Silk Matte liquid lipstick | I don't generally like liquid lipsticks because they dry out my lips so much but this one is so light it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing liquid lipstick. Plus, this colour is such a nice peachy nude, it is perfect for everyday wear. 

6. Clear Lipstick with Flower | Yes, I am quite late to the trend. This was blowing up over Instagram last year and I finally managed to get my hands on one of these and I actually really love it but I'm almost at the flower now because I've used it up so much and it hurts haha. I guess this is only for show and not really to be used. Ah

7. Solinotes Rose Roller perfume | I LOVE ROSE SCENTED THINGS (not actual roses tho, ugh). This one smells just so sweet and it's the right size to be put in your purse for on the go. 

8. HP Sprocket | This is another item on my wishlist and I've wanted to get it for myself but my friend got it for me. It's such a nifty little photo printer that is just a necessary if you journal. The quality is pretty decent and it connects right to my iPhone and prints super easily. 

9. Dr Who 11th's Sonic Screwdriver | Eventho Nine is my fav, this screwdriver has got to be my fav from all the doctors' screwdrivers. It's so fancy schamancy. It even makes the sonic sound which is just so darn adorable. 

So those are some exciting thing I've been loving last month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!