Tuesday, July 7, 2009

17 Movie Mayhem: Hannah Montana Movie

I hope you guys do remember my 17 things list.. I have yet done only one thing in the list.. That is meeting with the bloggers, Thanks to Shweet.. I’ll write about that in another post, hopefully!

Well, I have been watching loads of movies and so I thought of writing reviews about them.. Click Here for my Movie list at Listal…

hannah-montana-movie-poster

I have always been a big fan of Hannah Montana, and has been watching the series like, forever.. So, when the movie came out, I was waiting to see it.. It reached Maldives only this month, as far as I know.. (Duh!)

So the story follows Hannah into her home Tennessee, and She is faced with her Miley life, and has to make choices, and choose one.. And it has so many cute songs, like the hoe down throw down (you should try that dance!), The Climb, etc.. The outfits were super cute, and so was Travis.. I think I now has a celeb crush on Lucas Till.. haha..

Anyways, I’ll recommend this movie to all of u, it’s a feel good movie, cute dances, cute kids, and ofcourse, did I mention it was Disney?

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Now I really have to gonna watch this since you recommended it, eventhough Im not into chick flicks =p But I guess i'll give this a go since its about the hot, dashing Miley Cyrus. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Bchy... Haha, yeah u should.. xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!