Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 2: I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands

There are a lot of things that I feel strongly about, but if I had to choose one cause to fight for the rest of my life, I would take that as living you dreams. I'm a huge believer of making the most of life, of dreaming big and making them come true.
I've often been told (and I'm extremely happy that I have) that my life list is an inspiration to people and while I like being told that, I like it more when I cross something off, or help someone else cross something off their lists. I believe in living a full life, a life dedicated not only to your work, but your family your country, your god, and yourself. 

Sometimes people ask me why I do the things I do? Sometimes the only answer I have is that because I want to, and that suffices for me. I am saddened by people with no dreams, no goals. It makes me feel very melancholy when close friends of mine live life to only please others. While I would definitely do anything to make my parents proud, I'll also try to make that what I want to do as well and Masha Allah my parents have been extremely supportive in everything. 
image credits
I'm not asking you to just be selfish. Be generous. Be helpful, but also be humble and have a stand. You have  this one life, one chance to make a mark. Go do something  If you hate your job, quit it. You can be more happier if you make money (even little) from something that you actually love to do. If you want to do a degree, put in some application forms. If you want to lean Japanese, enroll in a class. Live your life. Don't just see the days go by because I believe that a happy person is a more genuine person, a more caring and a more interesting person. 
Also dreaming and living you dreams can lead to good things. You can fight for the causes you believe in, get an education, start a business, strengthen your faith, circumnavigate the globe, fall in love, start a family,  and maybe even change the world. Every big person who made their name started with a dream. 
Do it today. Make a list. Then just follow it. You will soon find meaning in life and it will make you want to be a better person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!