Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Quiz: How Maldivian Milennial Are You?

BuzzFeed style quizzes are always so much fun to do and me being hella into the millennial culture of course love everything Gen Y so when I saw this tweet spreading about how millennial you are based on the popular American foods, I had to make a Maldivian version of it. It is currently doing the rounds on twitter with most people being cancelled (whoops, sorry) and also me being more educated about the history of Mortal Kombat. 
So, I decided that I wanted to make a better quiz that reflects more of the Maldivian Millennial culture (at least I hope so!) and came up with this. Let's see how you fare. I myself keep getting the middle ground haha. I'm clearly not as Gen Y as I think. 
Let me know what you get, share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!