Saturday, July 6, 2019

Ximivogue Rice Sleeping Mask

I've gotten relatively obsessed with skincare (when I like something, I dive head first into all of it) and after seeing the sleeping masks from Jayyida (check out her insta, she does these in depth amazing reviews of products) I knew I needed to check out what this whole sleeping mask thing was about. So while I was at Ximivogue (which is my new favourite store in the entire Maldives!) I saw a bunch of sleeping masks. After a quick minute of checking out their selection, I settled on the rice mask (I had seen Jayyida talk a lot about rice products) which also looked super cute. 
It's in a slightly thick a little milky translucent mixture that feels so so soft on my face. I wear it two times weekly. Usually, after I clean my face with a light facial wash, I would put on some rose water (I use it as a light toner) and directly massage in a semi-thick layer of sleeping mask all over my face and apply some lip balm to hydrate my lips. It dries in a little bit and you almost don't even notice it on your face.
In the morning, when I wash my face, it feels absolutely soft and I like that it also makes my skin look so hydrated because usually my face becomes extremely dry at night. (I have combination skin) My tub is almost to the middle and I've used it semi regularly for about two months now so it lasts a while and I haven't had any issues with it. Once it empties, I might try another variety because I saw some strawberry and aloe ones that I also want to check out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!