Monday, September 13, 2021

August Favourites

Last month was definitely one of buying a lot of new things because my friends and I went out shopping one night and I also managed to order quite a lot of things online (whoops!). 


Image credits: clarissa website

Clarissa Bageecha Shawl | I had my calender set up for the launch day because I fell in love with the design and I knew I needed it! Shamma and Niu (who are both friends and absolutely amazing ladies) created this shawl inspired by the florals you see in Maldivian gardens. With a local artist, they brought their creations to life. It's gorgeous smooth material is so soft and provides great coverage. 


Butter Casette Tape | I got this as a gift from Lam. She's the bigger Army but even I, with my limited time to fangirl still manage to listen to the boys. Of all the English songs they have put up, Butter remains a favourite with its upbeat sounds and the fun lyrics. It's still in its original packing because I don't have a casette player yet and I am in the process of finding it. 


Simple Kind to Eyes Soothing Eye Balm | I've really been loving Simple products. They make up most of my skincare now. This is such a lovely product that makes the under eye area less puffy. I use it at night before bed daily and I definitely see a difference in the morning. They're available at Deseo.

Simple Chacoal Cleansing Stick | This is new to me, but as a Simple enthusiast, I didn't need a lot of convincing to buy it. It's supposed to be used before your face wash as a way to double cleanse and I love the refreshing sensation of the charcoal stick on my face. It removes any dirt and make up residue so my face is absolutley clean after the double cleanse!


Pastel Glow Liquid Eyeshadow | I've always wanted to try liquid eye shadow but never found any until now and this I picked from Deseo, in Rose Gold and have been obsessed with it. The color is so vibrant and gorgeous (I even wear it during the day) and it glides on so smoothly, plus it's not messy at all. I pair it on top of my eye shadow or add it to inner corners to brighten up my look. A must-have!


Sunfeast Farmlite Oat Biscuits | I've been trying to add more fiber to my diet and have been trying multiple oat biscuits with this one being a favourite because it's so yummy with the added chocolate chunks and it's perfect size to carry around in my purse for when I need a snack! Each pack consists of two biscuits so it's great size. 


Custom Bee and Flower Crochet Earrings | My friend Leau at Quaintessential makes the loveliest little pieces out of resin and also crochets. I asked her to make a pair of earrings for me, giving her the freedom to surprise me and boy was I surpirsed. What a tiny gorgeous piece this is. She knows I love yellow, sunflowers and irreular earrings and this is just the perfect combination of it all! This baby sits in the hall of fame of my favourite earrings of all time and I love wearing it. 


Dainty Japanese Inspired Earrings | My lovely friend Summer gave me two earrings and while I love both of them, this one is extra special. It's the daintiest earrings I own and I feel so special everytime I wear them! Again, irregular earrings that truly are so gorgeous!


Hand Sanitizer Bottle with Silicone Cover | This lovely bottle was a gift from my cousin, she knows I love yellow and it is just the perfect accessory to have outside of my bag. I've always been big on hand sanitizer (even pre-pandemic) so having it around outside my bag is perfect for just when I need it.


Book and Kindle Sleeve by Joyfully | I designed these sleeves and mom made them! They are perfect to carry my book around all safe inside my bag and I love the monstera design of it too. This is so special to me because I've been wanting to make one for years and this year, mom and I finally did it. One of my proudest moments, tbh. 

These are my favourites from August! What have you been loving recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!