Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 10: and I listen to the kind of music she doesn't like

Ah, I remember doing this several times, keeping my playlist on shuffle and writing down the first ten songs, haha. Let's see.


Jump Then Fall by Tay
I wouldn't be surprised if the next 9 songs turn out to be Tay songs because half my playlist is all her. I love all her songs. This one's kinda nice too, I haven't really heard this so many times.

Humuhumunukunukua'Puaa from HSM 3
hahaha, I can't believe I still have this song. It's kind of cute about a pineapple princess named Tiki and a fish named Humumunukunukuapuaa.

Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia
I used to sing this song in my head all day long a few weeks back. It was my "grace song".

I Wanna Know You by Miles ft Archie
This is one of my favourite songs sung by two of my favourite people. I loved when Archie made a cameo appearance and asked about onion breath, haha. typical him.

Work of Art by Rachel Platten
Loved this song ever since I heard it the first time I watched Jane by Design (hello theme song) and so I found it and have been playing it ever since.

Daylight by Maroon 5
I have a new-found love for Maroon 5, and I love love this song, especially the fans video. It's such an enlightening, beautiful song.

Jaane Nehin Denge from 3 Idiots
Love love this song, so sad yet so meaningful and amazing.

The Wind by Zac Brown Band
Another of my favourite country bands. This is the first time I'm hearing and I already loved it. It's very summery and breezy and fun.

Come & Get It by Sel
Not a big fan of this song. I used to love Sel during Round and Round and Who Says, not it's just getting weird.

Silk by Giselle
I heard this in a littl clipd about a fun balloon company and had to google the song and get it because it was so pretty. The lyrics are so beautiful and romantic and mesmerizing. I'm a fan.

So, what's in your playlist?

2 comments:

  1. It's weird, I downloaded the Archie and Hannah song today, and here it is again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!