Sunday, June 29, 2014

Tea Party with Little Red Events

I have always wanted to host a tea party so a couple weeks ago, I decided to do just that. Nattu from The Little Red Events helped with everything of the event. The only thing I had to do was show up. It was seriously one of the best days and I invited three friends along to Hulhumale and we had a great time sipping tea, eating yummy things, getting photographed and having a great time!
How adorable is this invite? Love that it's on a doily. 
Also these cupcakes are just the most gorgeous. Love the little bow and details. 
My lovely ladies! Thank you so much for coming and making it a wonderful day. 
The pretty dessert table. All those little details just makes everything come out together and give it a garden vibe.
Uh I can't take the cuteness! That cookie jar was great, and the cookies were delicious!
And, the tea table! The table setting is to die for! Little tarts with out names? YES please! 
I mean look at that preciousness. Everything was so on-point it made me feel like a princess! 
The best part, getting to play hostess and pouring tea and enjoying it, what a delight. 
and of course, no tea part would be complete without the favours. I added some candles, a letter, cute things, tea bags and more to thank the girls for attending. 

Overall, it was so amazing. Thanks to Nattu and Naphoo from Little Red Events for everything. Official photography by Toby from Monkeygraphy. If you are looking for event planners, or wedding planners, I would highly recommend them. Great people, such lovely hospitality and amazing service. Check them out on Facebook! and if you want to buy the tins, cookie jar or lanterns, check Little Red Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!