Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Free As A Bird

image credits
That’s right people. Finally I’m exam free, and thus tension free, that is, till 16th, cos that's when the results will be shown. Today’s exam was so so easy, and I am hoping to get full marks, and then I can prove to muntha that getting full marks is possible even in college. hah. what a great sister right? T__T
Other than that, I also am getting internet, xD and thus no more blogging pauses, and well, I haven't yet decided whether to go to my island or not. But the holidays would mean more sleeping, and eating ice-cream, less dressing up, etc. Somehow I am not exactly excited for the hols, but its ok. I’m not even making sense right now. gee
PS, Blogger’s note: I am not a twilight fan. In fact I hate it, and since it isn't good to hate something without reason, I bought this book to find out the crappiness of it. Also note that I hate Kristen and Robert, but have a soft spot for Taylor since his Shark boy days. I know, I know, I have to put manners first even when I hate something. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!