Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kicking The Exam-ass

image credits
The title credit goes to my mail buddy. Last few days were hectic, studying and studying, and to find out that actually only few things I studied came, and most others were like general geek knowledge, which I am no good at. I’m not even good at g.k let alone geek g.k, so it goes without saying that I sucked. big time. –_-
I am hoping for a distinction though. I think I just blew my chances at HD, or maybe If I am lucky enough, I’d get it. So, in honor of the rest of my exams I decided to study. Well, too late at it. Gee
Tomorrow I have Business Maths, one of my fav subjects and well,one I score really high. I just hope that I can cover doing all the tutorials by tomorrow. And also, I woke up just now, so now I’m stuck at home babysitting, and my friends bailed on me, and went to college to study. hmph!
I am however making plans on sneaking out and going to my island. That’s one of the things on my bucket list, and even though my Mom and Dad will be cross for like sometime, I can take that. As people say “You will need to make some compromises if you run after your dreams”, and OK, I’m exaggerating a bit here, but then what’s new with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!