Monday, April 12, 2010

Of Classes And Complains

image credits
Life has been well, exciting, yet boring, yet busy. I could vaguely associate many adjectives with my current life.
Days pass by so fast I feel like staying,and not thinking about anything, but that doesn't help either. 
Thursday, I got my results, including both business and Account. I was disappointed when my classmates told the highest marks was 78, and it wasn't me. I felt like I wouldn't even check the notice board, but then again, with my curiously of the cat, I thought, hey what have I gotta lose? I might have got 77.To my surprise I got 90. I didn't quite expect as much, so went to the teacher. I should’ve followed the advice of my dear friend, but that's just me. doing what i felt like.
Anyways, its quite boring, so Friday I went to Youth Challenge, with best friends Harry, and Ty cos some of my classmates decided to bail on me. FML. Had fun there though. Became a member of Arc, the NGO for children, and also saw a great university of fashion. I’m planning to go there. Well, it’s not Princeton, and in realty, what chance do I have to even put a foot step on Princeton. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nil
Saturday, I slept, ate slept, and watched Community, which is my fav new series, Jeff Winger might not be my role model since I’m not planning on flunking college. But I’ve learnt many things from that, like “Man is Evil”. LOL
Yesterday, I decided to sleep in, missing a class, and lucky me, it got cancelled. haha. I now have started to think I have Occlumency powers. >.< I did show up for the other classes, and it was boring. 6 hours of non stop lecture can make one bored/hate college forever. I’m still on the verge of trying not to hate it.
Also, Thanks to muawwaz for getting me AVMP. It was awesome. My fav line, Did anyone say Ron Weasley, and “What the hell is a hufflepuff?” fav song would be Granger Danger. I kinda like the guy who plays Harry. he looks better than Danielle “Eqqus” Radcliffe. xD
Well, I still have like one assignment, 2 exams and one presentation to go. I’m planning to make the presentation NOT boring. I’m gonna show them that internet and computing is not only for geeks. Just wait and watch.
PS, as you might already have noticed, I have a habit of posting weird, unrelated pictures. ^^
Anyway, how was your weekend?

5 comments:

  1. pssst ur welcome =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. a cage is no life for a bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey. i'm new to this whole blogging thing and i came across yours and really like it.
    i am now a fan :)

    you should check mine out!
    http://iwastedallmyprettyyearsonyou.blogspot.com/

    please and thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anony,
    thankyou =P

    @Anony 2,
    Its not mine, plus the bird flew away some months ago, so its now in the wild, and probably having a family with 3 little parrots, and named then Sunshine, Shirley, and Sukhi

    @Crystal, Love your name.thankyou so much
    and welcome to blogosphere.
    will definitely drop by. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anony,
    thankyou =P

    @Anony 2,
    Its not mine, plus the bird flew away some months ago, so its now in the wild, and probably having a family with 3 little parrots, and named then Sunshine, Shirley, and Sukhi

    @Crystal, Love your name.thankyou so much
    and welcome to blogosphere.
    will definitely drop by. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!