Saturday, December 25, 2010

Survey Saturday: I am

This is a very weird kinda stereotyping judging survey. Just for fun. I deleted all things that are NOT me, and here are all the thing I am.

I wear black, so i must be a Goth.
I'm Asian, so i must be smart.
I'm not like everyone else, so i must be a loser.
I speak my mind, so i must be an ass.
I'm religious, so i must shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm preppy, so i must shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I wear skirts a lot, so i must be a slut.
I'm young, so i must be naive.
I have straight a's, so i must have no social life.
I dress in unusual ways so i must be looking for attention.
I have a bunch of guy friends, so i must be screwing them all
I have a bunch of girls who are friends, so i must be gay.
I'm skinny, so i must be anorexic.
I have a lot of friends, so i must love to drink and party.
I have a different sense of humor, so i must be crazy.
I am a fan girl so i must be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I'm a feminist, so i must have a problem with sexuality and i want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a teenager, so i must have a stereotype.
I care about the environment, so i must be a tree hugging hippie.
I like reading, so i must be a loner.
I'm a person, so i must be labeled
I don’t curse, so i must be an outcast
I'm strong, so i must be stupid.
I'm not Christian, so i must just need converting.
I'm a girl, so i must be weak
I am an animal rights activist, so i must hate everyone who wears leather and doesn't love animals as much as i do
I write poetry, i must be emo

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. this is a really interesting post! I love some of the statements here, I mean how they have been applied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iecco,
    yeah, it's actually pretty true, some of them.
    thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!