Monday, January 24, 2011

College Days

image

Image from justjared.

Today’s my second day this semester. Classes are actually going pretty well. I am so glad to be back with my classmates. They are so fun. It makes up for all the trouble we had in our previous grades.

I have hardly seen the new students, but the old people are great. College is so fun, that I hardly have time to tweet. I am also becoming better at making coffee. =D

The only problem is how long the registrations take, which is a pain in the bum. I only wish it takes lesser days.

I also have to study law, which is pretty interesting, but of course me being me, I hardly take notice of anything to do with politics, so this is kinda new to me.

Lets hope that it continues to be a good semester.

How’s life in general, lovely readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!