Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Goals

image

Image from pinterest

I am running pretty late on goals and resolutions. Can you believe that I still haven't made the new year resolutions? Yeah, Neither can I. What is happening to me?

Anyways, since it’s a new month (my birth month, YAY) I have decided to stop being lazy and go back to by goal making and achieving self. Here are my goals for this lovely month.

1. Do my homework's on time and actually study

I am always trying to do this. This time, there’s no trying. Either I do it, or not.

2. Read more classics and general knowledge books

Even though I do want to do this too, I am not motivated enough. I did borrow a few books from library to read.

3. Celebrate my unbirthday week

with my classmates. I’ll keep you guys posted on this. It’s gonna be a fun filled 7 day week to celebrate my last days as an eighteen year old.

4. Try finding a job, preferably at a radio station

I want to work, I feel so bored at home. Plus, I’m eighteen years old, and I don’t want to be a burden on my parents. So many kids my age are now looking after their parents, I feel ashamed.

5. Listen to different kinds of music and read more articles

Try not to be sucked into the famous songs, and give chance to lesser known bands too. Also read good websites, and increase my general knowledge.

6. Try to have less clutter, both physically, mentally and on the internet

I can never be fully minimalistic, because it’s just against my personality. However, I’m trying to have the necessary things, and get rid of what I don’t use or what’s bad for me. So far I’ve deleted my Flickr, because it takes too much of my time, and because most of my photos aren’t that good. It would give me more time to actually look around Flickr and discover good artists and praise their work. I also deleted my look book, drop box, yahoo, and a few other social networking sites that I was on before. 

7. Be myself and try not to copy or be jealous of others

I tend to always compare myself to others which make me feel bad about myself, so I am not letting this get to me. I like me, it’s just that other people make me feel uncomfortable at times. I will from now on, try to not be pressurized by people,and also appreciate people.

Happy February. What are your plans for this month?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Last one was my birth month!! I enjoyed a lot. Hope you'll enjoy this month to the fullest potential. I appreciate your goals and wish you the best luck. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!