Thursday, June 20, 2013

TV Series Update

So, I finished watching Go On (and find out it was cancelled!) and loved it. Matt Perry is just all sorts of awesome. 

image credits
Also, the only TV series that I'm on track currently is 2 Broke Girls, which I think every person should watch. It's hilarious and Kat is awesome. The jokes, the weird stuff, everything just makes it such a great series. I'm totally rooting for Max's Homemade Cupcakes. Also, Caroline's wardrobe is so neutral and Sophie wardrobe is just oh my goodness! 

image credits
I started watching Being Human ( the US one) and the pilot was kinda meh, but I kept watching, and now it's very very interesting. I love Josh and Sally. Between being a werewolf, a vampire and a spirit, I think I'd rather be a spirit. So much fun, eh! 

image credits 
I'm also on he last season of 30 Rock and I'm going to miss Liz and Jack and the crazy characters, especially Kenneth Parcell. That guy is just insane. After a good 7 seasons, 30 ROck ended and I think I am coming to terms with it. 

On my list to watch is Once Upon a Time S1, Castle S5 and the rest of 1600 Penn (which also got cancelled. -.-) What are you currently watching?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, Once Upon A Time is great!
    I just finished Game of Thrones and now I'm impatiently waiting for Grey's and Dexter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I need to start watching Dexter. Not a fan of Grey's though.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!