Sunday, August 4, 2013

I swear you hit me like a vision

So, I finally created an Instagram account. Yes, I know, I must be the last person on earth to hop on the bandwagon. I am a bit anti-technology when it comes to certain aspects of life but I am being open to new things. It's a conflict of souls. Here's how my week went over. 


Mick is of course my first ever instagram picture. She is just so adorable | Went to Abaya show wearing my rainbow maxi dress | Invited cousins over last weekend for Iftar | Played goldfish with Mick. She is really good at making pairs | Finally said goodbye to July! It's sad not seeing my face on the calender | Crossed off a goal in the 101 Things list. It felt really good. 

Also, you might have noticed that I has not blogged all weekend. I totally forgot one day and bam, my streak was gone. -.- I am starting all over again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!