Monday, August 12, 2013

She read your cards upside down

Hello guys. I took a couple weeks from blogging. I needed to clear my mind, which didn't happen sadly but I am trying to get there. Meanwhile here's what's been going on in my life. 


Had my first cup of tea after Ramadan. I am surprised I have been able to keep away from tea for so long | Visited an aunt's place for lunch on Eid. They make the most amazing food and Myra had a great time playing Fruit Ninja with the cousins | Went to Eid prayer with Niu and Shums and had a great time. I can't believe this is the first Eid prayer I have attended since coming to Male' | Had the lookbook photoshoot for DYMag August issue. Sam is really rocking my Maldivian flag print tee | Mick is modelling her Eid dress. This kid is so adorable | A random picture I found on a trip to work at the land of boxes. 

Also there has been amazing things going on like meeting friends, and making great food. Now that half my friends know my Instagram, you can also follow me at hishaha (hi Shaha! yes, I like greeting myself )

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been having a great time. It's always good to take a break :)
    Um gonna follow you on Instagram :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!