Monday, August 19, 2013

Cos two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

Life has been interesting lately. Some days are meh, others are really exciting. Here's what happened last week. 


Started from where I stopped at Casual Vacancy. This book seriously is so boring, the only thing exciting is Andrew and Gaia's story | Visited my friends at Dhivehinge Fannu and bought that pretty pin from Look it's a Book | Had blocks and pancake for breakfast | Bought a couple of face products. Totally love the make-up remover wipes and the liquid one. Works like magic. 

Also really funky things happened this week. A couple friends and I crashed a wedding. Seriously. I almost had a heart attack and also ate too much dessert but had the most fun time. Then the next day, Sam and I went shopping and we ran to catch a bus but missed it by a second. It was hilarious. 

Overall, it was a great weekend and I had a good time. How was your weekend? Did you guys do anything fun?

2 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds lovely :)
    I hope this does not offend you but you are really young, are you sure you should be using face products meant for older women? I mean the moisturiser. This is just me being curious because those products scare me a bit...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah, thanks.
      OH MY GOSH. Can you believe that I didn't actually read it? I only saw it now that you mentioned and I'm glad I only used it a couple times. Re-gifted it to an aunt. Phew! Thank You!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!