Monday, August 5, 2013

Quinoa

I have always loved Pinterest, but have to admit there are a couple of weird stuff going around in there. Like ridiculous pictures and major Pinterest fails, but do you want to know something that I love? 

This board called My Imaginary Well Dressed Toddler Daughter by Tiffany. You see really well dressed kid's pictures on Pinterest? She made a board, named her imaginary daughter Quinoa and writes about her. It's majorly hilarious. Quinoa is so adorable so is her best friend Chevron, if you can look past her perms. She has other stylish cousins and friends all around the globe and is defying all laws of mcrofashion!








What is your favourite Pinterest board? 

2 comments:

  1. The person posting these has a good sense of humor :D I love the captions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she does! I absolutely love going through the board every now and then. Cracks me up.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!