Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Music

I am a big fan of the Fine Bros and I was quite surprised at why I hadn't watched My Music earlier. I saw the first episode a couple days back and spend the entire last week watching all the webisodes. I absolutely love the show, it is so funny.

My favourite is Idol, her voice is hilarious and her sad face gets me every single time. Also, Intern 2 is super handsome and clearly the only one without a brain malfunction there, ah!
L to R: Dubstep (who only talks in wubs), Hip Hop, Techno, Idol, Country (new girl in Season 2), Intern 2, Scene, Metal and the head of My Music, Indie!

Basically My Music is a music company that makes records and shows and all employees have a particular taste in music according to which they are named (with the exception of Intern 2 of course). There are other members of staff including the most notable Scarfman, Bigfoot and Rebecca Black! Also other people include Guess guy (who is so annoying, haha) and the running guy (who will always take the cylindrical pen drive), Rayna (Metal's daughter) and Tina (Metal's wife)

Recurring gags include burning of My Music several times, yelling "Shut up Intern 2", rat man, posers and Indie's hipster culture. I absolutely love this show. 



Also, apart from the main documentary, there is The Mosh where the stars answer questions, My Music News and much more! If you aren't subscribed already, make sure you subscribe to the show and follow all the characters on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. 

What other web shows do you watch? I'd love to start on a new show so let me know the good ones!

8 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great movie. Also, the ensemble looks so diverse it should be a little chaotic right? Cos I would love it if it was!
    Must check this out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's actually a web series. It's super chaotic and so much fun. haha.

      Delete
  2. u cud try Pretty littlr liars

    n im sum one who really loves ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I already love and watch PLL. So amazing show, and great fashions.

      Thank you so much. :)

      Delete
    2. i know right?! ever one of the liars with different personalities its awesome
      wish season u watchin?

      Delete
    3. YES! I finished S3 a couple weeks ago. Hoping to start S4 soon. :D What about you?

      Delete
  3. im watching season 4, im not gonna spoil the fun for ya;) its really good. oh and please keep writing daily i just luv ur blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, thanks. It already got spoiled though, by a co worker so it's alright haha. Thank you very much, I shall try.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!