Monday, March 22, 2010

As Days Go By

image credits
Remember  how my last post I told you guys about how I hate not having my room to myself. Well, the phase is quite over since I love sleeping downstairs. Its fun having fights with Muntha at bedtime. LOL. plus, my bed is bigger, haha.
And I have classes. I did bunk yesterdays one though. I felt bad later. But hey, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. I’ve been doing nothing much lately, other than spending most of my free time on polyvore, and watching some stupid hindi series called Pratigya. gee. reminds me of Pragya though.
On Friday night., I was invited to go to a pizza party by a fan. Yes, people i have fans. she was really sweet. Also met a few listeners and ate yummy Italian pizza.
And on Saturday night I was invited to the twitbbq, which was fun. I’ve never been to a barbecue before. So, it was a first. Had so much fun. Later I was all emo, cos I smelt like fish. haha.
And well, my cousin came and bright me a dairy. YAY! two diaries actually. And a weird clutch-like notebook and a makeup bag. I donno which one I like better.
So, that's the random things that happened to me over the weekend. I also painted my nails. Gonna paint it pink today.
That’s all for now. Life isn't quite how I’d expected, but who am I to complain?
PS that picture is part of a painting I made last year. the rest shows a mermaid. I’d rather not show you that, or you’d think I am a pervert! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!