Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Of Presentations and Cancelled Classes

image

Classes got cancelled by the dozen this week, and replacement classes for replacement classes were cancelled too. What is this? Inception?

For those of you who follow me on twitter, sorry for bombarding your twitter feed with my whining over cancelled classes and how I have gazillion presentations. But it’s true you know. I never lie on twitter. Facebook however, is another story.

Finally I gave my presentation today, and it consisted of pictures of hot guys from TV series’ as metaphors and I’m not sure if people even got it. This is what happens. I try so hard and collect good pictures of lovely people so these classmates would have something interesting to look at while four other people also present the on the same topic for two hours, and never appreciate it. I should move to Turkey. I hear they appreciate hot guys there but my source is not completely believable.

A Random funny thing that happened this week. While Queen and I were coming to class, I saw the most hilarious incident happen. This old man was walking with a fish in a plastic bag and he was talking to someone about one feet away from him. Then suddenly this man points his hand (the one with the fish bag) to the person he was talking to, and an innocent by passer who just happened to have the worst timing ever got hit by the fish bag in the face. It was 9 30 in the morning. As if the incident wasn’t funny enough, Queen didn’t see it which was so hilarious since this happened just in front of us. Poor dude, getting hit in the face by a dead fish!

I’m having a good week and I’m pretty excited for the plans, except the exam tonight. I haven’t studied much, thanks to many hours spent playing uno and crying over the loss of my Barbie doll, Dahlia who seems to be missing. I found a single shoe in my bed. I sense nargles. Or it could have been the result of a teddy bear fight. You know, how the toys come alive at night and play games. I believe everything I hear on Toy Story.

Well, I hope you have a good time watching young singers in alienware making the old songs horrible-er and watching talented people make food on Rahathafaathu. I hope you would try some recipe’s too, and that it ends up one spice less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!