Monday, August 29, 2011

Eid is almost here.

I know I don’t have to remind you that. While most, and by most I mean my friend MH and other people who don’t matter as much are going back or already in their islands enjoying, I am stuck in Male’ doing my research project. Of course it’s no one but my fault. Being the queen of procrastination, I kept an important assignment and almost forgot about it, until Z pointed it out. *sigh* What would I ever do without that guy?  Probably a lot, but for now, I’m glad he’s in my class and actually asks about my assignments. No he’s not my dad. My dad usually asks me about taxi fees and whether I’ve run out of my Apple juice boxes. He bought me dozen juice boxes. Not little ones, like those 1 liter ones. Isn’t he such a sweetheart. Of course he knows how much I like Apple juice. I think I would kill for apple juice. Well, I’d kill apples. See, I’m funny and I like Apple juice.
Coming back to the most mediocre thing that is my life, after taking a week off from classes, mostly because I was misinformed (ARGH!), I’m back. I don’t think most people are too happy but I have so much to do that I don’t care about what most people think about me. Nevertheless, I have finally got about to doing the said research project which from now on will be referred to as “KFLFL”. No it is not a cool acronym for anything. I just came up with it ON MY OWN! (I’m copyrighting it, so don’t even think about it). So KFLFL is going good, having contacted with a business that was nice enough to let us do a research on them. I can’t tell any more details but hopefully, once I finish, I may be able to blog about the results, but of course only if the said business is fine with that.
Now that reminds me of how most Maldivian businesses are very vague and have SO MANY SECRETS that they won’t even tell their location.You know, cos it’s a business secret. Seriously? In other countries businesses run after bloggers, here we have to run after businesses. >.< I mean I’m not asking you to pay me or anything. Being a business student, I want to help the local businesses as much as I can of course.
Ramadan has been lovely and I has many great adventures making delicious food with mom and bonding over doughnut dough’s, and missing hfm. I hope next Ramadan would be even better.
Have a happy Eid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!