Thursday, August 23, 2012

Some indie record that's much cooler than mine

Since the holidays, I've been my lazy self. Doing absolutely nothing, but also watching too much H2O: Just Add Water which I used to love until I had this instant where I watched the last episode  and now I know how it will end, so I sort of don't want to watch it but the OCD person in me is not letting me delete it without watching so I am watching it. Ah, my life is so sad! -__-
The good news is, office and uni starts next week and the weekend, I'll be busy with the Katti Hivvaru Fest which is this youth festival DYM is organizing in collaboration with the youth ministry. It is going to be absolutely fun and if you're not there, then I am afraid we might have to end our friendship.
image credits
I've also been not going out since Sunday. I am not very inspired. I watched Sex and the City the other night and I was so motivated to finish writing my story but by the time I woke up the next day, all motivation was gone. I hate when that happens. 
Anyway, life's normal and I am going to do some motivating stuff to kick out this laziness and probably watch a bit of Gossip Girl because Blair has this contagious attitude that I could use a bit in my life.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!