Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Playlist

I can't still believe it's Monday. I slept and woke up really late so couldn't go to work today. This is the second time it has happened in the last four months. I don't know if I should be proud or guilty. I am very very excited these days. Yesterday, I got myself a place in the marketing workshop (which I have been trying to do since last week. YAY!), and I got paid for some work I did ages ago, and I found refill paper for my personal organizer which is the most exciting thing because all these days I have been cutting paper to fit it and punching them which is hard work. Anyhow, moving over to this week's playlist; I'm listening to


Everybody Talks by Neon Trees
To tell the truth, I only like this song because of the funny video and after that I've been playing it and it's not boring. Besides the lyrics are so funny. I love when lyrics tell a story rather than just some random words and an ooh in the middle.


Blow Me (One Last Kiss) by Pink
I consider myself a generally Pink loving person. I like her attitude and style as well. This song is so fun. Even the video is amazing. Also I love any song that had the words "full of shit" :P Payphone, anyone? 

Secret by The Pierces
Ever since I saw the first episode of Pretty Little Liars, this has been on my playlist everyday. It's such a beautiful song. Right now, It's also my ringtone which is a big honor for any song. :P Because I  change my ringtone very rarely so getting promoted there is a big deal. Anyhow, I think this song is all sorts of amazing, mind blowing, bindaas, whatever.

What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
Yes. The inevitable has happened. I actually liked a 1D song. I'm still not a fan of the whole boyband or Harry Styles. I like Niall though. He has great hair and with that comes great responsibility. I did watch a few of their songs just to be sure that I wasn't judging a band by one song. Did not like any other song, so now I am sure that I'm not a fangirl. And for anything you might have to say, my reply is "That's what makes you beautiful". It works the best when you say Photoshop. :P

Change by Taylor Swift
This is sort of my personal anthem whenever I am faced with people who abuse power bureaucracy and mean girls. It is such an uplifting, motivational song and it's by Tay. :D 


Oppa Gangnam Style by PSY
I am a Kpop fan ever since I started watching Korean series last year and watched the first Girls Generation video. Yes thing song is the new Kolaveri Di, but it's so so much fun that that. The dance moves, the ooh sexy ladyy and the random shot where a guy is dancing in the elevator makes this so much better than any american pop song. 


Halkat Jawani from Heroine
Kareena! I love her. She's my favorite celebrity in the entire world and that is saying something. I love item songs. Kareena being in this makes it all the more better. 


Loabivan by Ravee and Rizoo
It's a bit shameful, but I don't generally listen to Dhivehi songs, especially not modern Dhivehi songs. There are always few exceptions and this is the exception. Beautiful song, beautiful people and WHOA that is a pretty shoe!
Have an awesome day people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!