Sunday, February 3, 2013

Birthday Wishlist

Those of you who are friends with me on Facebook may or may not have seen my wishlist yet. I tried to include 21 things but honestly finding something that I really really want and will use is getting more difficult so it only has 14 items. It's mostly for the people who would actually spend the time (and money) to get me something I really want for my birthday. Ofcourse I would happily accept anything because it's the thought that someone cared enough to wish or give me something that matters. Anyhow, here's the list.


Dementor's Kiss Necklace from SixAsTray - I have a lot of Harry Potter inspired things and this would fit perfectly. I don't own any black necklaces (which is quite a suprise actually) and I'd have more reasons to eat chocolate.


Fingerprint Bookmark from Fredflare - I always forget which line I've read last, but if I had this I would never. It is the perfect gift for someone like me. Simple, easy and useful.


Birds on a Wire Photoclips from Fredflare - I have a board that I often change photos in so that I can always see them rather than tucked away on an album. This would keep them all over the place in a nice way.



Peony Monogrammed Mousepad from The Preppie Techie - I am a huge fan of anything monogrammed. Also in dire need of a mousepad. and a mouse. The design looks really nice as well.

Footzyrolls - These are every girls' best friend. They are really simple flats that can be rolled and put in a  small pouch to be carried in a bag/clutch. For emergencies and for when you need to start dancing but you're wearing heels. I can think of at least 7 different uses for this.


Tweetmug from Amazon - I collect mugs and this defines me. I am obsessed with twitter. I am also a tea addict so I'll use this to drink at least three cups of tea per day.


Wreck This Journal from Fredflare - Ever since I first heard of this around three years ago, I have wanted one so bad I even tried making one myself and it didn't exactly work out. I love this.



Lilly Pulitzer Umbrella from Lifeguard Press - I consider myself a Lilly girl. She's the epitome of sophistication and her line is full of the most chic items like this beautiful umbrella.


Cube Ring from Onme - This is a very unusual quirky little ring that would fit perfectly in my quirky ring collection. You bet I'll wear it everyday.


Poketo Music Balloon from Poketo - These dainty little speakers are portable and so easy to carry around and play music from. I need one in my life, or maybe two.


Bicycles Messenger Tote from Fredflare - I love this design. I don't own any messenger bags or totes right now so this would be an investment into my bag collection.


Freak Out and Throw Stuff ring from Rings and Things - I already own two Keep Calm rings and love them insanely. If I could, I would buy all of them.


To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - This is my absolute favourite novel of all times. I love the story, the characters, everything about it. I seriously need this book to be my own.


Marc Jacobs Dot - I seriously think this is gonna suit me. It has Jasmine, berries and driftwood which are all notes that I like.

So basically, that is what I really would like to have in my life. Oh and my birthday is on 18th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!