Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I've been sleeping in my bed

It had been some good days, some not so good. I've been thinking a lot lately, mostly about goals, about growing old, and about family. 

I've also been reading a lot which is always a good thing since it makes me want to talk about things (especially how I feel) which I normally don't do. I loathe talking about feelings but sometimes it's necessary and books give me the freedom to do so. I call it being book drunk. 

image credits
Tomorrow's going to be big with OBR and lots of marketing to be done. I'm also helping a friend who's helping a little buy get a liver transplant. All this feels very good.

Lately, I've been distancing myself a lot more than I normally do. I don't know why. I've been listening to lots of music, watching Ellen and trying to keep away from sweet food which is actually very hard. I have been thinking a lot about minimalism and materialism. I know, these are very difficult things because I love owning things and material things make me happy. I guess I need to find other sources of happiness too.

I'm glad for a lot of things and I'm excited for a lot too. Today, I'd like to thank you for listening. For reading, for being there. In a way, I feel like I'm Charlie from Perks because you are my friend, you are that person who did not sleep with that person at that party. You listen, and most of you probably know me, but for the rest to whom I'm just a blog, a name (mostly diary girl! haha), you make me feel good because even though you don't comment, you read. That itself is enough for me.

Enough of sentimental talk. I'm leaving to attend a practice for something exciting happening tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!