Thursday, February 7, 2013

You're dressed in that dress I like

This month by far has been great. I got an amazing pre-birthday present from a friend, M (not the former classmate) and have already messed up one of the gifts. Self-note: Do not wash hands when wearing fancy rings. 

Work has been going rather well. I try not to discuss work here eventhough I work at marketing which basically is about getting the word out there, haha. I like to keep my professional and personal life as seperate as I can for as long as I can.

Lately, I've been reading a lot which is good and I've been able to keep to my routine and the trips to dentist don't scare me anymore. I can honestly say that my life is at a peak right now. Thank you Allah for bestowing me with everything. 

I might sound very unlike myself right now eventhough it is the most myself I am at. I know, it proabbly not makes much sense. 

image credits

On better news, I have more than 15 pairs of shoes which surprises me but I still have a hard time finding shoes to match, hah. I'm thinking of going minimalistic. I don't know. Lately, I've been very calm and in dire need of picking veggies instead of meat. Either it's a good change or bad, only time will tell. 

I would like this moment to thank all you readers for being with me all these years. Part of blogging is about myself, the need to write it down. I do keep a journal, but sometimes I need to write somewhere where people can see it. You guys are part the reason I've continued blogging. I like to think of you people as readers, like a story except of course my life is a lot mundane and hardly has any plot twists.

Let me quote Ellen here, "be kind to one another".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!