Saturday, February 9, 2013

Survey Saturday: Random Bored-ness

I got a bit bored, so decided to do a random survey. Remember when these were all the rage on Facebook? Yeah, me too. 

Last thing you watched on TV?
I don't watch TV. The last TV show I watched was NCIS. Season 1, ep 20. Tony was kidnapped and Gibbs and Kate went to rescue him. 
Whats in the fridge?
Chocolate which I can't eat because of my dental issues. -.- Lots of milk, chocolate frosting, mustard and grape juice. 

What should you be doing right now?
Nothing really. 
Last person you talked to?
Muntha. I showed he this funny post on Facebook about Max and Ruby's parents. 

Favorite color?
Yellow. Always. 
Any pets?
Counting my soft-toys, yes. Tortie, the turtle. 

Any guilty pleasures?
Reading blogs and watching too much 30 rock. These changes from time to time.
Favorite scent?
Valentina. Seriously. I used to be a huge fan of Miss Dior Cherie, still am but this scent is so me. 

Whats your current mood?
I'm indifferent. Doing fine. 
Last time you went out?
Last night. It was staff night at office and it was nice.
Who was it with?
Office people obviously. 

What are you wearing?
Random tee and pants. 
Last place you ate at?
My kitchen. Dad and I had lunch a while ago. 

Are you overly emotional?
Nope. I'm not even emotional yet alone overly.
What are you listening to right now?
Taylor Swift - The Moment I Knew.
What is your preferred type of music?
Country. 

If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
Right here, right now. I'm content with this place. 
Last movie you saw?
Love and Other Drugs. I was not ready to see that side of Anne Hathaway but she was fine. 

Hope you're having fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!