Today is about one of my favorite things, SONGS!!
Music and songs, I’ve known them since forever, but I only recently started discovering the forms of music, many different artists, and instruments, and it has opened my eyes into a new world full of lovely music. Since then music has taken over my life. =P
There are a lot of songs that I love, some because they were sung by people I love, others cos they are like my story,and some because they just have an air of mystery around them.
Songs that I listen to when I am:
1. Aaya Re – Chup Chup Ke – Love the video. This used to be my fav song when the movie first came out, and it still is one of my favorites.
2. Fabuluous – Ashley Tisdale – Whenever I need to feel fab, I turn to this song, and it has never failed me, EVER!
3. Crush – David Archie – My favorite song of all times. It is my go to song whenever I am, bored, sad, or happy!
4. Boom Boom Pow – Black Eyed Peas – Love the video.
5. That’s How You Know – Enchanted – you just need a bit of Oprah type music in your life.
6. Eyes Like Yours – Shakira – one of my first favorite English songs.
7. Malekey Effadha – Meera, Shamoon – This song just makes me smile every time I hear it.
1. Achchi Lagti Ho – Kuch Naa Kaho – whenever I am sad, this song makes me feel like whatever I do, there is always someone that would love me for who I am.
2. It’s Alright, It’s OK – Ashley Tisdale – The best breakup song, ever!
3. Two Voices One Song – Barbie and the Diamond Castle – This song keeps my hope alive.
4. I wanna Know you – Miley ft David Archie - two of my favorite people together, makes me feel like the world still has hope.
5. The Climb- Miley Cyrus – Hope, this song is all about hope.
6. If Cupid Had a Heart – Selena Gomez - to remind me that I will someday fall in love
7. You Belong With Me – Taylor Swift – whenever I am dreaming about something that I want, but cant get.
1. Tere Intezaar – Rahul Vaidya – my Hindi song of all time. It can never fail to make me feel alive, happy and fresh.
2. Sweet Sixteen – Hilary Duff – to remember the times when I was sixteen!
3. Hoedown Throwdown – Turn it full, and dance like crazy.
3. Wake Up America – Miley Cyrus – cos I’d rather listen to songs about Global Warming. haha
5. Round and Round – Selena Gomez – I just love the lyrics.
6. Airplanes – B.o.B ft Hayley – No matter how many times I hear it, it never gets old.
7. Gulhaalee Loabin – Samau, Dhifla – cos Samau is my favorite Dhivehi artist and cos I have heard him sing since I was 10 years old!
1. I Hate Luv Stories – Vishal Dadlani – It gives me an instant energy boost just by listening to this.
2. Desi Girl – Dostana This is such a fun song, whenever I play it I can see in my head how Amitabh and John dance. LOL
3. Ye Ishq Hai – Jab We Met – This is another crazy song that just makes me feel all funny and hyper.
4. Tell me something I donno – Selena Gomez – this song is fun, interesting and its kinda related to my life.
5. Remember December – Demi Lovato – because this song is just so heavy and fun!
6. Get Back To Hogwarts – AVPM – cos Hogwarts is where I belong.
7. Keeve Mihithaa – one of the few Dhivehi songs that never get bored of.
1. The Cuppy Cake Song – Amy Castle – it helps me get over anger. =D
2. & Things – Miley Cyrus – its a temper control song. LOL
3. Nobody's Perfect – Miley Cyrus – to remind myself that everyone makes mistakes.
4. Forever and Always – Taylor Swift – to get out all the anger!
5. I’m My own Grandpa – it’s so fun, after listening to this, I cant stay mad!
6. Cheater Cheater – Joey ft Rory – cos it reminds me everyone needs a backup song.
7. Foheleethibaa – it really doesn't d much, but soothes!
What are your go to songs?