Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 10: 60 Second Film Festival

I love Thursdays because they are so productive. Or at least I am. I turn into this workaholic on Thursdays. That's what happens when your work requires you to update things 24/7. Thanks to scheduler, my job becomes super easy. 

I was supposed to give the intro speech at DYM's 60 SFF last night and I kind of got weird about it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just went all weird and omitted half the things I had wrote down. I am surprised. Maybe I need to work at Radio again. 

The event was nice. The movies were exemplary, very powerful, very mind boggling. 

I made some sort of a food yesterday, I don't know what it's called. I'm kind of bummed right now for a lot of reasons, so I'll just stop. Life is short, make sure you spend yours the way you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!