Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 22: Missed Events

There are some days when things just don't go right or wrong. I don't know how else to explain this. Things are mundane, life is simple but there's a certain melancholy to it. Yesterday was one of them. Work was alright. I went back home and made rolls, cutlets and a pudding, none of which was very exciting for some reason. 

Then right after Iftar I fell asleep. I blame the staying up till 2 AM playing cards business, but oh it's so much fun. I woke up when mom calls and tells me that someone's there to see me and I am annoyed at the fact that my sleep is ruined, more annoyed that I missed the event Wuff was holding. It was the guys, and they were playing cards and so I joined in. We stayed up till 2 AM again. One of these days, we have got to sleep a bit early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!