Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 3: Oreo cupcakes and My Girl

I'll tell you the story of Oreo cupcakes. My neighbor T is a totally cool girl and she has the most amazing ideas. The other day she said that we should make Oreo cupcakes and that's just what we did. 

After a long day at office, I went home and she already made the cake batter ready and got the Oreos. Since I own the baking stuff, I prepared it and we put in an Oreo at the bottom of each cupcake liner and baked it. Then after they were bakes we tried with different options for frosting. We used chocolate and peanut butter comb, vanilla frosting and topped it off with chocolate sprinkles and cashew nuts.



They were amazing. Seriously. A bit too sweet for my taste. I only had one cupcake (my dentists is going to give me an earful the next time I visit him) and the rest is still waiting at my place looking for someone to eat them. Honestly, it's a shame that people at my place do not eat sweet stuff. Desserts get leftover for days and then we normally end up throwing them away. Such a shame that my friends don't visit me now. -.- (hint: visit me guys!)

I also started watching this Korean series called My Girl which I think is a bit less dramatic than most Korean stuff. I kinda love the story. 

So, how's Ramadan so far guys?

2 comments:

  1. Those cakes look so pretty! I'm not much of a dessert fan either but I wouldn't mind a couple of those :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!