Monday, July 1, 2013

July Favourites

Ah, hello July. It's been a long time since I did a post of this kind. I lost all love for material goods. (not really! haha) but now I'm back. 
1. Love Always necklace by Splatterpaintstudios - I love Th Perks of being a Wallflower, especially Charlie. Sometimes I wonder if I could be a wallflower. Anyhow, this is a very beautiful necklace and I mostly sign my letters with "love always".
2. Sorting Hat Necklace from SweetSillyChic - No wishlist can ever be complete without a Harry Potter related item. I'm a Slytherin (but a Ravenclaw at heart, I think) and the sorting hat is just amazing. 
3. Rich or Poor Necklace from Me&Zena - Kind of pretty. Yes, I know a lot of them are necklaces. I'm a necklace and ring girl. 
4. Earphones Necklace from Fredflare - OK, So I have a thing for necklaces, mostly kitsch necklaces. This one's very pretty. 
5. Panem Poster from UrbanDinosaur - Hello, huge Hunger Games fan here and I love this one. I'm not an art person, but I think I should be. 
6. Butterfly Kisses Lantern from Pretty Little Things - I love everything on this site. They are so adorable. 
7. Russell + Hazel Cardholder from Lifeguard Press - This one's very pink and very pretty. AHHH. 
What's on your wishlist this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!