Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 9: Burgers and 10 Tournament

After being up till 3 AM the other nigh making DYM popcorn cups for tonight's event, I was so bummed having to wake up early to go to work, but well it was not that bad. I told mom the other day that I wanted to make mini burgers, so when I came home, she had all the ingredients ready.

She was also nice enough fry the meat slices for me. A lot of lettuce, some cheddar cheese and a tomato slice in between, they looked great, but unfortunately I could not take any pictures. 
It looked a lot like that one, so that should be fine. Nattu came by with Rimmy and we made some more popcorn cups and then Nattu and I went shoe shopping. She got really cute neon detailed star print ballet flats and I got the red wedges that I had my eye on.

Later at night, the guys came over and we decided to have a 10 Tournament this Ramadan. The guys versus us girls, Thoopi and I. We won with 3 points last night, most of which was luck, haha. Let's see how this goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I try to reply to every comment personally. Have a good day!